Monday, February 06, 2006

BLOOD+ Production Presentation

In a Tokyo city's holl, a production presentation of BLOOD+ was held. Though typhoon cames cross to Tokyo area, a lot of people such as media and fans participated in this event. Finally, Jun Matsumoto as a directory, Eri Kitamura as Saya Otonashi, Katsuyuki Konishi as Haji, and Hiroyuki Yoshino as Kai Miyagusuku came on this event stage. They told about ardor for BLOOD+.

From left:
Jun Matsumoto as a directory says:
I feel a big pressure and pleasure as a directory of BLOOD+. Through theme of wars and environments of U.S. military base near Okinawa, I want to give words to day-to-day life of Okinawa people, economy, human, and society which have a place in war's backside. I think I spread out BLOOD+ story with broaden my view all over the world.

Eri Kitamura as Saya Otonashi says:
I feel expectancy and anxiety for playing a role of main character of epic saga, but I feel pleasure at the same time. attraction of Saya is natural posture. I will play a role of not only cool part of Saya, but also human relationship such as family carefully. I think I make attraction of Saya with me and Saya.

Katsuyuki Konishi as Haji says:
I don't know whether Haji pulls ahead of Saya or Haji keeps a close eye on ways Saya choices from behind. If the time at which Haji should do something else comes, I will play a role according to that.

Hiroyuki Yoshino as Kai Miyagusuku says:
Kai as who I play a role is involved in accident. In the middle, I am looking forward to how Kai fight to that, and I think I also fight as a voice actor in a recording studio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home